lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

The Blackout.

This weekend wasn’t the best for me. It really sucked because I couldn’t do any of the things that I had planned….let me tell you why:
Everything started on Friday. That day I wanted to finish some homework that I had to hand in this Tuesday, but I couldn’t do it because I didn’t  have my computer with me and the old computer in my apartment didn’t work properly, plus the internet connection wasn’t working either.
On Saturday morning I studied a little bit for History, and then my whole family and I were invited to have lunch on our friend’s house. I came back to my apartment at 7 pm (or something) and tried to work on my computer but I still didn’t have internet connection so I went to study once again but just when I was going to do that the electricity went off. The only thing I could do in that moment was play on my mobile, because I was completely alone and had no one to talk to….When the electricity came back, it went off a few minutes later so I gave up and went to bed early.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario